Portlethen Golf Club, OCTOBER 21st 2019
A number of factors and influences contribute to sporting success.
The specialist coach has trained to develop skills to help your youngster grow in their sport. They train your youngsters body and technique.
Today, it is evident that Parent Education plays a key role in that development.
Whether your youngster is the next Federer, Charley Hull, Tiger, Ronaldo, Rory or Lewis Hamilton you just want them to be enriched by the lessons participating in sport can teach.
This evening seminar will give you skills and perspectives to help your budding athlete develop their mental skills. The challenge for any parent is how much involvement should you have on that pathway. What is healthy and what isn’t?
There can be only one champion in sport. This will help you help your son or daughter become winners in and out of the sporting arena.
Jamie Edwards, one of the leading mental performance coaches who has coached players who have won the Champions League, Ryder Cup, The Ashes and Rugby World Cup and works with coaches and parents of young aspiring players.
You will discover:-
- - How to help THEM deal with winning and losing
- - What YOU can learn from the comfort zone
- - Why the kitchen is for cooking!
- - How to best work with your coach
- - How to trigger the memories of their best games
- - Identity: Creating a safe place to play
- - The time for Neutral Thinking
- - Who owns the Hopes and Dreams?
- - Minding your Language: Two phrases you can add
And much more…